2012年12月21日星期五

Charming Ocean at Qingdao



Qingdao is one of the most well being city in China. Besides mountain and ocean, the city has also good culture background as well. I woke up early on the morning and took a short stroll to the beach. I was now at the yomi hotel taipei of Qingdao. Everything is new here, the building, the facilities as well as the arts and sculptures. Although I had just completed Beijing to Xian trip and arrived here mid night yesterday, I still can’t wait to wake up early in order to witness the peacefulness of Qingdao.




There are many sculptures along the beach at Qingdao. This huge sculpture will remind me about one of the book of Mo Yan, who has just awarded Nobel Prize.







What do you think it is? All depends on your imagination.
 






Breathtaking sea view. If you join Beijing bus tour to Qingdao, then the travel guide might not bring you here. As for me, the best view does not really located at the most popular destination. I love the peaceful surrounding aya boutique hotel pattaya.
 





The view of the mountain by the sea is just like the Chinese painting.







The beauty of nature







Residents of Qingdao are practicing Taichi in early morning for a healthy life style.





Sea sport center adjacent to the beach






Some sculptures along the beach

没有评论:

发表评论