2013年1月3日星期四

Trip to Nepal Day 2


Throughout the stay at Kathmandu, I stayed at park international hotel london just about 10 minutes walk to Durbar. Therefore, I went there several times during my trip at Kathmandu.



The entrance fee of Durbar cost me750 rupee. However when I entered the palace, I found a different scene which totally different in comparison to my imaginary.


During sunset, the people at the plaza will witness the breathtaking view serenely like this.



This was the meeting hall of the palace which was constructed in 1908.



View of the palace from a higher point






Nepal families sitting on the staircases near phachara suites sukhumvit


It was a favorite sitting point for tourists as well.



Rickshaw driver sitting down with newspaper in hand



Nepal ladies selling flower




Pigeon occupying the rooftop of the palace 

没有评论:

发表评论